Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Elegance theme

04-05-2008, 02:03 PM
# 1 (permalink)
xgcknight
I am a member of rocket and love your new theme elegance, my question, i have had several of your templates in the past and want to know, is the package i purchase for the elegance template complete, meaning, all demo content is there along with the joomla 1.5 setup, meaning, all i have to do is load the file as is (zipped) onto the server and run the installation, and the end result would be a complete demo site as the one you ahve posted, without loading mods and plugs, along with creating media folders etc

in short

when i purchase the package is it like the rockettheme, rocket launch 1.5 package including everything with out having to edit or upload mods and plug and images?
04-05-2008, 02:34 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
Elegance and all our templates since Nov 2007 come with Quick start installation . Yes Demo looks like our demo site.
04-05-2008, 02:38 PM
# 3 (permalink)
xgcknight
thanks alot man, really appreciate, going to buy now