Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

You!Bubble template parameters problem

04-15-2010, 11:18 AM
# 1 (permalink)
jaku_joomla
I downloaded You!Bubble template. I am very excited with the flexibility of this template. I 've never seen a template with this amount of control in the Template parameters. It seems to have a bug though. I cannot adjust the colour scheme and the arrangement of the left, content and right columns.

Can you tell me how I can fix this? Do you have a commercial template with the same features. I am willing to buy it if it has the same features as this free template.

I will really appreciate any help or feedback.

Jaco

04-15-2010, 12:23 PM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - I am able to change the widths of the left, right and mainbody columns in the textboxes, as well as the order using the dropdown. I can also change colors with that dropdown. Try deleting Joomla! and (especially) browser cache and cookies.
04-15-2010, 11:43 PM
# 3 (permalink)
jaku_joomla
Thank you for your reply, I will follow your advice and see if that will solve my problem. I did not mention it, but I can change the widths of the columns through the dropdowns, but I can not change the order of the columns like Left, Right, Content or Left, Content,Right etc as well as colour schemes.

Thank you. Jaco
04-16-2010, 01:00 AM
# 4 (permalink)
jaku_joomla
I had to restart Firefox to see the changes. So everything is working now. Thank you for a great template! Do you have a commercial template with the same features?
04-16-2010, 06:56 AM
# 5 (permalink)
orion_
Hello

good you got this sorted out. Firefox is sometimes 'hanging' on changes, so it can be good to try also to see changes in different browser.

regarding your question about commercial templates:

Look at the template showcase and browse through the demos.
The menu tab extras contains informations about the demo, such as it's extensions, layout and more.
You can also see different styles for each template in the demo.
You can also see the parameters so you can see what to expect

To be able to get exactly what you see in the showcase, you would need membership. Templates only do not contain the extensions and some styles are a bit different than in the demos.