Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] i am disappointed with the templates of these two month

03-27-2010, 04:31 AM
# 1 (permalink)
zaodao
YouMazing
and
YouFitness
is not so good and creative than youtravel,youbizz,youzine,younews.
they looks look a common wordpres blog template,but notexcellent joomla templates.
03-27-2010, 09:01 AM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Thank you for your feedback. The design team reads all comments, and appreciates all of them as they help shape future products.

While the two templates you mentioned may not be the best fit for your wants or needs, there are frequently requests for simpler templates. Some of the folks requesting those may not appreciate all of the features that are in the templates you like, so the design team tries to balance the delivered products to fit most users.

Please keep watching. I feel confident you will find most future products as creative and imaginative as you seek.
04-05-2010, 08:36 AM
# 3 (permalink)
inttellect
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaodao
YouMazing
and
YouFitness
they looks look a common wordpres blog template,but notexcellent joomla templates.
I agree with you. It should be with at least a BG and header BG color. it is looking like a 2008 joomla theme.
04-09-2010, 12:09 PM
# 4 (permalink)
zimbrul
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaodao
YouMazing
and
YouFitness
I found this one of the most attractive templates of Youjoomla. I've been a member before, I've discontinued the membership because I've been busy with some other stuff but I think I'll sign up again as these guys come up with outstanding templates and YouFitness is one of them.