Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Another one: video's are not playing

02-21-2010, 12:29 PM
# 1 (permalink)
carlanl
First of all, your products al look great. I've enjoyed setting up the Mbox and was looking for the 'video manager' you used in the instructions for that module.

After a few goes, i found out that this is not a feature in Mbox, but in Movie Studio... OK, so i installed both the component and the module.

No video's are playing.... I went through this forum, noticed the permission change (777), the other setting (Mootools) and i've done what i could do but no video's are playing.

Then i noticed someone here asking if you could publish a video from a stream, but the answer wasn't what i was looking for. (the answer being: upload flv to server, which is exactly what i do not want to do).

Appareantly more answers are to be found in the paid customer forum, but this is a free module and if it says it can play from a stream.... ??? Is the product info not correct or am i seriously overlooking something?

I would sincerely appreciate it if someone from the support team could maybe provide me with a 'how to' document so i can sort myself out (i can usually work with instruction manuals or version comparison schemes) or simply to provide the answer as to how can I publish video's from let's say Youtube in Movie Studio.

Thank you
Carla