Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Please help me!!!

01-28-2010, 06:49 AM
# 1 (permalink)
bar891
I'm a newbie so i will try and explain it the best i can......I have a template witch is yoo planet,it is made up of all different modules on the page with a black background. All the module background fade to transparent. Now what i want to do is change the black background of the whole page to a repeating image of our logo (which looks good) the trouble i have is that all the modules fade to transparent so the logo image behind them looks way too busy. What i want to achieve is to have a black background behind all the modules & the logo background image around the outside.... does that make sense? Being a newbie i don't know where to start to achieve this.
Could someone please help me?
01-28-2010, 10:02 AM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Let me see if I understand your situation. You have a YooTheme template that you are trying to customize, and you are seeking that help in a YouJoomla forum? I am curious: Why?
01-28-2010, 05:19 PM
# 3 (permalink)
bar891
because no one seems to want to help me......Maybe it's the way i am asking the question? Every forum i get no replys. Imangine how suprised i was to get a reply in this forum, only to be shot down again.
01-28-2010, 05:26 PM
# 4 (permalink)
jaycburton
Alright, let me ask these questions, in case I am missing something:

1) Are you a YouJoomla Club Member? If yes, kindly provide a transaction ID.

2) Which YouJoomla template or extension are you seeking help with?
01-29-2010, 04:23 PM
# 5 (permalink)
jaycburton
You see, the thing is, the support team is here to support YouJoomla customers on YouJoomla products. If you don't have any YouJoomla products (free or purchased), I fail to see why you would waste our or your time. For the record, and for best results, you should try the support forum for the products you have.
01-30-2010, 10:11 PM
# 6 (permalink)
bar891
Thanks for your enlightened information....I just thought that help friendship & community spirit of these forums was alive,sadly i was wrong. Maybe one day you will get the blinkers off & accept that sometimes it is just better to help someone if you can that to shot them down in flames. Sorry for wasting your preshish time & for the record, I have tried Yoo support forums. open source lives NOT!
01-30-2010, 10:31 PM
# 7 (permalink)
jaycburton
Sadly, you are asking us to support products we don;t support. Since you aren't currently getting the support you seek with the other club, why not give our club a try? Cheers!