Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Adding more slides to Image Slider V2.0

12-15-2008, 11:47 PM
# 1 (permalink)
jgibbons
Is it possible to add more slides to the viewer, I have more than 10 images that I would like to display. Does anyone know what edits need to be made and what files they need to be in?
Thanks
06-12-2009, 06:08 AM
# 2 (permalink)
oliviera
Hi!
Does anybody know how can add more than 10 images to slider?

Thanks
06-15-2009, 07:28 PM
# 3 (permalink)
delzey
You have to edit the XML and PHP files to make it work, I just added 10 more quite easily...
08-07-2009, 08:58 AM
# 5 (permalink)
alper60
hi,
I also interest this.xml file seems easy to edit.I think we just add param for 11,12,13 etc.

but how and where the code for "mod_image_slider.php" to edit for exam 20 slides?
could you please help me?
09-12-2009, 10:46 AM
# 6 (permalink)
archngel
am a really big noob here. i understand that its supposed to be easy editing the xml file. what about the php file? where do we edit there? hope you can help.

Thanks!
01-11-2010, 09:38 PM
# 7 (permalink)
jaycburton
Quote:
Originally Posted by alper60
hi,
I also interest this.xml file seems easy to edit.I think we just add param for 11,12,13 etc.

but how and where the code for "mod_image_slider.php" to edit for exam 20 slides?
could you please help me?
No additional support beyond what has been posted is offered on this free extension. If you cannot figure it out, it is not very expensive to have someone do the work for you.