Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Now a MEMBER!

01-04-2010, 12:03 PM
# 1 (permalink)
LMICassie
To those who may be considering YOUJoomla...
My original impression of Youjoomla was not good - and that was my fault. Sometimes as a small business owner, I let the business run me rather than vice-versa.

The support and fast attention, as well as the benefits I've already received, have decidedly changed my opinion as well as committed me to remaining a member.

I'll most certainly renew in 6 months and tell my other geeky friends who are just now trying joomla - this is the club for them. Great job and many thanks to Neo and others for the awesome support.

One again

Thank you!