Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

V3 our new home!

11-14-2009, 09:51 PM
# 1 (permalink)
neo
We hope you like our new home . Yj Team has put much effort in this update to make the experience easier for you. Please advise if you have any trouble with our new website .

We are aware that there will be some broken links but that will pass soon.

Have fun and enjoy!

P.S. if you see funny css styles trough out the site , simply hold ctrl or shift on your keyboard and refresh the page

Youjoola Team
11-14-2009, 11:53 PM
# 2 (permalink)
zaodao
v3 is relly nice,and
why not develop magento templates?
magento is very popular today
11-15-2009, 05:37 PM
# 3 (permalink)
slowly
Congrats.

Very nice, well done.
11-15-2009, 06:06 PM
# 4 (permalink)
jaycburton
Looks much better. No errors found so far, but I'll report 'em of I find 'em!
11-17-2009, 02:14 AM
# 6 (permalink)
bowhunter
WOW guys – you need to let us be able to purchase or let club members download some of these functionalities like the user area and purchasing module...
11-17-2009, 02:16 AM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter
WOW guys you need to let us be able to purchase or let club members download some of these functionalities like the user area and purchasing module...
many brains were in work for this , is not joomla my friend , custom work, thnx for the props
11-17-2009, 09:13 AM
# 8 (permalink)
vikiing
This is a much improved upgrade. Very clean and easy to navigate. Well done!

Tom