Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Page extra large error

11-14-2009, 05:36 PM
# 1 (permalink)
abydozs
Hello, I have a small problem.

One article is showing in extra large. You can see that bij the header. There is an extra black balk and the header menu is larger than normal. In footer you can see the same: extra large. I have tried to make a new article, look for the settings, but nothing works. its frustrating I use the blog2 template. Can anyone help me?
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot-1.jpg   Screenshot.jpg  
11-14-2009, 06:11 PM
# 2 (permalink)
abydozs
I see this notice in the black balk: Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /storage/mijndomein/users/.../public/sites/www.tastyblog.eu/includes/router.php on line 389 if I go to the line you this: $uri->setQuery($item->query);
Whats wrong?
11-17-2009, 09:18 AM
# 4 (permalink)
abydozs
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
set error reporting to minimum in global configuration , also advise what joomla version you are using
Thx, the problem is solved now. joomla is by me always the latest version.