Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Suggestion for Check in Check out

09-04-2008, 08:04 PM
# 1 (permalink)
slowly
I would like to make a suggestion for the module as it relates to Check in Check out.

You could add a popup Calender for the clients to enter the dates with.

With this feature the client will be able to see the day of the week they are selecting without leaving the website.

Day of the week impact on cost in travel.
11-05-2009, 10:55 AM
# 3 (permalink)
DiStefano
Hi, I found yj booking module which is exactly what I was looking for except I am missing the ability to have a popup calendar for the check in and check out. I have searched the forum and found this topic stating that this function was plannened for the 2.0 version. Unfortunately from what I can see from the youtravel template in the demo section it was not incorporated in the 2.0 version, so my question is will it be likely that this function is ever going to be incorporated in future versions of the booking module? Are their future releases planned for the booking module or is it finalized?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Fabian
11-12-2009, 03:38 PM
# 4 (permalink)
DiStefano
If this is the support you get presale, I am fearful for what it will be after I have given you my money...

I am still hoping somebody can answer this for me.
11-12-2009, 05:19 PM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiStefano
If this is the support you get presale, I am fearful for what it will be after I have given you my money...

I am still hoping somebody can answer this for me.
You posted in a solved thread, that is why you are not getting any answer ( mods cant see it ) .

Calendar feature was not imported in V2 and curently there is no upgrade or update planned