Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

some suggestion

11-01-2009, 03:23 AM
# 1 (permalink)
zaodao
hello,i am from china,and i know many chinese want to use joomla to build websites,i can download club templates from some warez site such as *****
but i still join the golden member yesterday because i really love youjoomla's creative templates
and i have some suggestions:

1 color,the color often have blue,red,yellow,LIME,brown

most of the templates has these same color,and these color sometime looks not beautiful with the templates,we need more color styles

2 navigation menus

some other joomla templates company have nice mega navigation menus,such as rockettheme and yootools
Infuse - Stunning and Unique
YOOtheme Demo Server - Symphony
have a nice mega menus
and i also like the navigation menu like
TYPO3 Agency & Provider - AOE media GmbH - Marketleader for TYPO3 in Europe - TYPO3 - World's most used Enterprise CMS

3 css files

you wrote all css in one line
such as
@import url("layout.css"); /*layout css file*/@import url("menus.css"); /*menu css file*/@import url("typo.css"); /*typo css file*/body {text-align:left; /*center hack*/padding:0; margin:0 0 0px 0;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#555555; line-height:18px;background-color:#FFFFFF;}/* JOOMLA! STYLING--------------------- */a:focus

it's very hard to read and modify css files
can you wrote css like this:
#system-debug div{font-size:11px}
.invalid{border-color:#f00}
label.invalid{color:#f00}
#editor-xtd-buttons{padding:5px}
.button2-left,
.button2-right,

it's much better than one line
PS (yourbizz's css is better than other template's css)

4 Chinese fonts and style problem

if i change the menu name and some modules title into chinese ,it's become very small,and then i set the menu font size into 14px,it become very large,makes it look quite bad

5 need more modules

i want to make a travel site with joomla
like 旅游休闲频道_腾讯·大成网
it has many modules,so please create more modules for clients who need to do a large site
11-01-2009, 03:56 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
about menus , we will have more options soon , about css , the files template use is compressed , there are uncompressed ones with comments in nocompress folder
11-07-2009, 02:10 AM
# 3 (permalink)
zaodao
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
about menus , we will have more options soon , about css , the files template use is compressed , there are uncompressed ones with comments in nocompress folder
the compressed css file is hard to modify,we need to change the color,font,background color and images,so a clean css file is needed.
11-07-2009, 05:28 AM
# 5 (permalink)
zaodao
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
please read my post again
sorry i have noticed there are a uncompressed folder
11-07-2009, 06:24 AM
# 6 (permalink)
zaodao
all css,php file is not utf8 coded,please change it into utf8,i spend a lot of time to change files into utf8.
11-07-2009, 06:30 AM
# 7 (permalink)
toza63
dude you have no idea what you are talking about , why is there a need for css or php utf? template outputs are utf-8 , get a book