Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Linked titles to my home page...

11-05-2009, 09:29 AM
# 1 (permalink)
daniel522
Hi.
I have a problem with links of Titles on the "title ticker" module.
The module works fine a lot of time, but suddenly, the titles links not work, its linked to my home page, not to article.
I did a small modifications, but the module work very well with these modifications up to day.
As I said before, the problem was suddenly.
Forgive for my english, im from Uruguay, and my lenguage is spanish.
These are the files, i be grateful if they were looking at them

Thanks a lot,
Juan Andrés.
11-05-2009, 09:40 AM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel522
Hi.
I have a problem with links of Titles on the "title ticker" module.
The module works fine a lot of time, but suddenly, the titles links not work, its linked to my home page, not to article.
I did a small modifications, but the module work very well with these modifications up to day.
As I said before, the problem was suddenly.
Forgive for my english, im from Uruguay, and my lenguage is spanish.
These are the files, i be grateful if they were looking at them

Thanks a lot,
Juan Andrés.
Hola Juan!

Your English is far better than my Spanish will ever be.

However, I am not following what you are saying. I looked at the three URLs you listed, and don't see a Title Ticker on any of them. What is the URL of your site?
11-05-2009, 09:48 AM
# 3 (permalink)
daniel522

Code:

http://www.ccisalto.com.uy
Is the "Servicios" module.

The three URLs are Host Services, i upload the files of module there.

Thanks for your help jaycburton!!!
11-05-2009, 10:35 AM
# 4 (permalink)
jaycburton
Quote:

Code:

http://www.ccisalto.com.uy
Is the "Servicios" module.

The three URLs are Host Services, i upload the files of module there.

Thanks for your help jaycburton!!!
I am not even aware of a way to change the link without hard coding the file.

You previously said:

Quote:
What modifications did you make?
11-05-2009, 10:52 AM
# 5 (permalink)
daniel522
i put an image in the background. i remove de text and leave only title, the php code dont modify anything, only remove the botons play pause with display: none;
Everything is idem!

the modifications are not the problem, because the module works very good days behing (sorry, i dont said "días atras")

thanks a lot friend..
11-05-2009, 11:17 AM
# 6 (permalink)
jaycburton
Can you try something for me, please?

Disable the current Title Ticker module. Install an unmodified version of the module, then configure and enable it, and let me know the results of that test.
11-05-2009, 11:21 AM
# 7 (permalink)
daniel522
ok, give me 5 minutes
11-05-2009, 11:44 AM
# 8 (permalink)
daniel522
the problem is... in the download section the available version is 1.0.1, and my version is 1.0.0, the files i change are diferents with this new version...
For this cause i post a new thread to ask for the old version... do you understand?

P.D: i don't have the old version :P
11-05-2009, 12:00 PM
# 9 (permalink)
jaycburton
Quote:
the problem is... in the download section the available version is 1.0.1, and my version is 1.0.0, the files i change are diferents with this new version...
For this cause i post a new thread to ask for the old version... do you understand?

P.D: i don't have the old version :P
I believe I understand; you need the older version of the extension. Can you test using an unmodified version of the extension? If that works with 1.0.1, perhaps it would be a worthwhile investment of your time to integrate your modifications into the latest version of the extension.
11-05-2009, 12:07 PM
# 10 (permalink)
daniel522
yes, i will do.... .
I am a little afraid that the changes don't work in this new version, because i don't have the installer of the 1.0.0. Im going to risk....
I will return....

THANKS!!