Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Add Destination

09-10-2009, 07:23 PM
# 1 (permalink)
Hyperion
Heey,

I am using the YJ Booking and i added all but i cant seem to find the destination. I cannot add a destination anywhere.

Could someone tell me where i can add the destinations?

Greetings,

Hyperion
09-10-2009, 10:18 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
Destinations are joomla news items , you simply add them in category and assign that category to the module
10-03-2009, 08:28 PM
# 3 (permalink)
platinum808
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
Destinations are joomla news items , you simply add them in category and assign that category to the module
What do you mean by joomla news items? Is that same as Articles?
10-03-2009, 11:14 PM
# 4 (permalink)
platinum808
Anyways.. how do you add joomla news items in category to make this destination thingy to work.
10-30-2009, 03:43 PM
# 5 (permalink)
Beata43
Hello,

I have just installed this module. I don't need Destination. How to delete this option? The visitors come to my website to book apartment.

This can be confusing even I choose "Select section" - this is the best what I can choose.

Please help
11-01-2009, 11:23 AM
# 6 (permalink)
Beata43
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
I Don't need destination at all - it is not good for me
The visitors book room in our hotel
In what file I can delete these options?

I found someting in mod_yj_booking.xml and mod_yj_booking.php and deleted about destination and its package

But I have it again....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg destination.jpg (11.4 KB, 21 views)
11-02-2009, 05:26 AM
# 7 (permalink)
Beata43
Could somebody answer?
Any help?
11-03-2009, 05:10 AM
# 9 (permalink)
Beata43
Finally coped - not easy...
Thank you

It would be good to this available in easier way...

P.S. The form now don't work. I have uninstalled.