Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] NewsLine Questions (Pre-Purchase)

03-23-2008, 08:54 PM
# 11 (permalink)
neo
here one of the customers
http://avilessalud.org/tb/
he is still working on changes ,but demo works fine
also note that modules have been updated , new version are available for download

and if you install News Line J1.5 DEMO you get our demo content
03-23-2008, 09:03 PM
# 12 (permalink)
CProject60
Ive made some slight modifications to the template. Added new module positions to the bottom. Also widen the right side to take a 336px advert and video player. Placed a 768px banner up top, really want to put a horizontal login on there if I can find one for Joomla 1.5. This is just a test site.
But Ill be working on it as if it was real.

http://urbanpodcast.net
03-23-2008, 09:09 PM
# 13 (permalink)
neo
hey CM you are missing margin:0 auto to that div holder
do this in index.php

[code:1]<div id=\"#wrapper23\" style=\"font-size:<?php echo $css_font; ?>; width:<?php echo $css_width; ?>;\">[/code:1]

in layout.css change
/*sliding modules*/
[code:1]
#wrapper23 {

width:985px;

margin-top: 20px;

margin-bottom: 20px;

border: 1px solid #e0e0e0;

background: #fff url(../images/wreapslbg.jpg) repeat-x left top;

overflow:hidden;

}[/code:1]

to

[code:1]/*sliding modules*/

#wrapper23 {
margin:0 auto;
text-align:center;
border: 1px solid #e0e0e0;
background: #fff url(../images/wreapslbg.jpg) repeat-x left top;
overflow:hidden;
}[/code:1]
03-23-2008, 09:09 PM
# 14 (permalink)
PTVMan
Cool site! What video module are you using on urbanpodcast?
03-23-2008, 09:48 PM
# 15 (permalink)
CProject60
Hi Neo,
In the index .php were do you want me to place the code. Do you want me to add it or change it. Show me were. Because I changed it and the layout.css, the only thing that changed was the color. So I changed both files back. I like the look of the gray/white contrast better.
But Ill use what ever works. Heres the link to my earlier post.

http://www.youjoomla.com/support-for...ions.html#2057

Thanks
03-23-2008, 11:13 PM
# 16 (permalink)
motorbikethailand

Thanks for showing links to active sites! I want the template for a motorbike touring website and I am a bit of a template freak and often sold by flashing and moving things but when I try to implement it to my own site I realise I bought the wrong template! I ought to start up my own template club selling of all my previously purchased ones:lol:

Though with news line I really think it can be implemented well into my new site and prepared to give it a go.

I will let you know the outcome after I have downloaded it and got it up and running