Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object

09-09-2009, 08:08 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Double D
Hi,

I get this error on my site. Can anybody help with this error:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\templates\youhostit\html\mo d_mainmenu\helper.php on line 300

09-09-2009, 08:19 AM
# 3 (permalink)
Double D
Hi Neo,

What "Required Info" do you need?
09-09-2009, 08:41 AM
# 5 (permalink)
Double D
Joomla Version: current (1.5.14)
Link to Installation: (on my local machine)
I have only added my own Favicon.ico files and logos. No other default Joomla or Youhostit files have been edited. The problem just occurred. If i unpublish some main menu items, a few lines of this error disappear. As soon as I publish said items again I get even more lines of this error. Everything was working fine after installation and even longer after that adn yesterday the error came up for the first time. Nothing in my Joomla installation has changed.
09-09-2009, 09:11 AM
# 7 (permalink)
Double D
Neo, sorry to have wasted your time on this. Turns out that the person who "bought" the license for the template, bought a license from YooThemes and not YouJoomla. I will uninstall the template immediately. Once again, sorry for wasting your time, but thank you in any case for trying to help.
09-09-2009, 09:41 AM
# 9 (permalink)
Double D
Unfortunately I was only allowed one purchase for Joomla templates and that was now made to Yootheme. If I need templates again in the future YouJoomla will be my first choice. I will however use the YJ_whois module and I will request support on it, but that will be on a different thread. Thank you for your kindness so far.