Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Destination Package

09-01-2009, 03:12 PM
# 1 (permalink)
bowhunter
Good day

Is it possible to hide the "Destination Package" text from the booking module so there is no option to select?
09-02-2009, 02:25 AM
# 3 (permalink)
bowhunter
Hi Neo

I have put together a Safare Lodge Site and they want people to be able to send a "Booking Request" for their Lodge only - Site can be viewed here for example.

The field just needs to be hidden on the front end.
09-03-2009, 09:28 AM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
why dont you make another category with your specials

Book 4 nights and save
Stay 4 nights and get the 4th free

Book 3 nights and save
Stay 3 nights and get a free game drive

Book 2 nights and save
Stay 2 night and get a free bush walk

Book 1 nights and save
Stay 1 night and have dinner on us

and in module settings change the Destination Package: text to
Choose Package
09-03-2009, 11:21 AM
# 6 (permalink)
bowhunter
Good idea - I have added the text "Stay 4 nights and get the 4th free" bot you will notice that the drop down menu extends too far right?
09-03-2009, 11:38 AM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
the right column is not wide enough for your titles , you need to shorten them , example

3 nights + free game drive
09-04-2009, 07:02 AM
# 8 (permalink)
bowhunter
Thanx for the idea Neo - I'll do that instead.