Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Which template will be the best to use for a Travel agency?

09-01-2009, 06:04 AM
# 1 (permalink)
vikrant_shukla
Hi,

I have just signed in as a free user and will upgrade soon to paid member. I was looking for a travel agency template and came across two of your template. Can anyone suggest which one will be the best to use out of these two on the basic of functionality?

You Travel - Joomla Travel Template
Destination - Joomla Travel Template

I saw " YJ Booking Module", will it be all that i will require to make a booking and buying the package from my site. Please someone suggest so that i can move on with my membership up gradation. Hoping for quick reply.

Thanks
09-01-2009, 06:07 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
YouTravel. New, new framework and new module versions.

Buying is not possible with YJ Booking, you get your customer info and process order or booking over email or phone contact. This design is just so they can advise what they need, and provide info to you.