Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Missing CSS info

03-21-2008, 01:20 PM
# 1 (permalink)
mobileguy
Hello,

Just wondering as this module does not display like your demo. You have CSS-suffix class of the module as tnews_

Should tnere not be some CSS info you need to add into my templkates main CSS file for tnews_ ????

see pic [img size=400]http://www.youjoomla.com/images/fbfiles/images/tabmodule.jpg[/img]
03-21-2008, 09:42 PM
# 4 (permalink)
mobileguy
Thank you. Yep a CSS issue and my template not finding the CSS info.

Not necessary a server issue it maybe that you have to add to the site templates CSS file. I think it depends on the template being used.

This sort of fixed the issue as IE7 still does not display properly and Firefox now has tabs with no header info or image bullet points.

I have to go out for the rest of the day but the CSS file needs links in the css to the likes of strelica_blue.gif below is FFox joomla 1.5 and Rockettheme MediaMogule

thanks [img size=400]http://www.youjoomla.com/images/fbfiles/images/tabmodule1.jpg[/img]
03-21-2008, 09:47 PM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
css for module must go trough php engine so you can edit colors of links. I am looking for better solution as we speak
03-21-2008, 09:48 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
you are missing more than css if the cat names are not there, I bet it is server issue, must see backend to tell you exactly
03-21-2008, 10:01 PM
# 7 (permalink)
mobileguy
thanks module is not live at the moment will have to come back to this later on today :laugh:
03-22-2008, 04:34 AM
# 8 (permalink)
mobileguy
do you want access to site admin if so how to we contact you?
03-22-2008, 05:44 AM
# 9 (permalink)
smtotman
I have the same issue. CSS is fine, but no category names on tabs. Any ideas yet?

NOTE: AM 3/22/08 Still see no answer to this and on Joomla extensions directory see that others have the same problem. Will send you my login info asap privately if you wouldnt mind taking a look. Would love to have this working properly. Thanks!