Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

News Tabs Configuration

03-20-2008, 08:53 PM
# 1 (permalink)
neo
Setting up of the module is easy. First there is no need for width and height. The module will adjust automatically depending of the published position width .

Here is how to setup your news

Every tab is 1 category of chosen section.
example:

If in module settings you chose Section -News and that section has 3 categories Politics -World- Business, and the categories have minimum 1 published news item

You will have 3 tabs that contain news items ordered by ordering.

Ordered by ordering means the news item that you publish as first item in Content Items Manager will be shown with intro image and intro text.

All other news items in that category will be shown as links.

Here is a screens shot of module parameters

http://www.demo.youjoomla.com/News_Tabs.gif
03-20-2008, 09:54 PM
# 2 (permalink)
HeinzOellrich
Hi
Sory if i was in the wrong forum,
I have done xactly as is shown here, but it only shows one category.....not the two I have set up

each has published article...