Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

YJ Date problem with Yootemplate

08-01-2009, 10:09 AM
# 1 (permalink)
ordisport
Hello,

i discover your product and try to use with a YooThemses template called Phoenix (July 09).

When i enable your plugin, my left menu disappear... i think it's an override problem. Do you have any idea to fix this ?

Regards.

ordisport
08-14-2009, 12:32 PM
# 2 (permalink)
ordisport
Hello,

no idea for my problem ?

regards.

ordisport
08-14-2009, 04:58 PM
# 4 (permalink)
ordisport
Hello Neo,

did i make what you call "bumping" ? If yes, i apologize, i will not do it again.

Otherwise my info are : Joomla 1.5.14 + Yootheme template Phoenix from July 2009. My website is www.ordisport.fr. I uninstall the plugin because of the problem i mention on my first post.

I think a lot of plugin like yours have overrides problem with new template. I try some of them but none works.

Regards.

ordisport
08-15-2009, 04:07 AM
# 6 (permalink)
ordisport
Hello neo,

ok i publish the plugin on 1 article section. Go to La prparation de haut niveau pour tous !, then click on Articles (on the top menu), click on the section "Ordisport" and then choose an article (e.g. "Mon parcours en images"). Direct link is :

Ordisport - Mon parcours en images

you will see the little calendar but my left menu disappear.

I hope you can help me.

Regards.

ordisport
09-11-2009, 09:08 AM
# 7 (permalink)
sach2b
Is it possible to change date language in Yj Date?
09-11-2009, 10:54 AM
# 8 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sach2b
Is it possible to change date language in Yj Date?
it is pulling date from Mysql so no lang is used , it should be able to swish if you change site default language