Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

New Install of NewsLine - Tab Problem

03-20-2008, 03:43 AM
# 1 (permalink)
PTVMan
Hi, I just sat down to start working with a new install of the NewsLine template. Right away Ive noticed that the Tab module isnt displaying correctly. Any ideas? My test URL is http://younews.publicmediadigest.org/
03-20-2008, 04:06 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
do me a favor , unpublish the Media Box mambot , and see if the tabs are ok. for some reason your server is not loading the tabs css and js
03-20-2008, 04:20 AM
# 3 (permalink)
PTVMan
I unpublished the mambot and no change. I also just noticed weird editor behavior (JCE and Tiny). Text is formatted as Div and the window is grey. [img size=499]http://www.youjoomla.com/images/fbfiles/images/editor.jpg[/img] See attached.

If needed I can send you our admin access information.
03-20-2008, 04:25 AM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
yes send me admin details , mus be super admin, as for editor , place this file in newsline/css folder , go to your mamboots/ click on TinyMCE WYSIWYG Editor look to your right fin Template CSS classes set to no , hit save
03-20-2008, 04:26 AM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
her is the file, unzip the zip first [file name=editor_content.zip size=261]http://www.youjoomla.com/images/fbfiles/files/editor_content.zip[/file]
03-20-2008, 04:31 AM
# 6 (permalink)
PTVMan
how can I send you the access info privately?
03-20-2008, 04:41 AM
# 8 (permalink)
PTVMan
sent to the Contact Us link at bottom of site
03-20-2008, 04:56 AM
# 9 (permalink)
neo
ok it is fixed now , remeber I added this part of code to your index.php file for some reason your server does not want to load the module style ,

[code:1]<link rel=\"stylesheet\" type=\"text/css\" href=\"modules/mod_tab_news/mod_tab_news_style.css\" /><script src=\"modules/mod_tab_news/server_tab_news.js\" type=\"text/javascript\"></script>[/code:1]

and this to layout.css

[code:1]a.tnews_newstitle_c {
display: block;
font-weight: bold;
margin-bottom:5px;
border: none;
font: bold 125%/normal Cambria, \"Times New Roman\", Times, serif;
text-decoration: none;
color: #ff6600;
}
a.tnews_newstitle_c:hover
{
border-bottom: none;
color: #ff6600;
}

a.tnews_rm_c {
color: #28579A;
border: none;
}
a.tnews_rm_c:hover
{
color: #cc0202;
}

.moduletabletnews_ a.tnews_al_c {
color:#28579A;
text-align:left;
width:50%;
float:left;
margin-top:5px;

}
.moduletabletnews_ a.tnews_al_c:hover {
color:#cc0202;
}
.more a{
font-weight:bold;
color:#28579A;
float:right;
padding:8px 3px;

}
.more a:hover{
color:#cc0202;
}[/code:1]

and I extracted the editor file ,I told you before to extract is all fixed now
03-20-2008, 05:05 AM
# 10 (permalink)
PTVMan
Thank you so much for helping. Please feel free to charge me for your time.

And, I thought I extracted the editor file hmy:

By the way, Ive been playing with adding stories to the My Frontpage Slider module and so far -- its AWESOME. The images are positioned and resizing correctly, the introtext is limited correctly and the final product looks great.

I cannot tell you how much better this is (so far) than Joomlarts JA News and Gavicks news slider. For people doing news sites your template is the best choice and worth more than $25!

Thank you for the template and such great support.