Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Free Extension But Paid

07-26-2009, 09:39 AM
# 1 (permalink)
mattpotter
I tried to download free extension YJBooking and ended up signingup to be able to download the extension. All documentation on the website indicated that YJ Booking should be a free extension, can you please provide refund for module.

Secondly to this, follwong the demo site. the link to book now does not automatically fill in the module. so BOOK NOW is not really book now. Pls advise.

regards. matt
07-26-2009, 12:21 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
YJ booking is free extension which requires Free club membership to be downloaded.

YJ Booking Module

you did not pay for module but for club membership and since have downloaded more than just YJ Booking.

as for this

Secondly to this, follwong the demo site. the link to book now does not automatically fill in the modul

I have no idea what is it that you are trying to say . Read forum rules and post required information
07-26-2009, 09:52 PM
# 3 (permalink)
mattpotter
Hi Neo

I am not after a club membership at this stage, i just wanted to download a free extension to try. I have not downloaded any club extensions or templates and the club membership was purchased in error. As this was not the product I required and I have not utilised any of the products and I did request refund as soon as I was charged please refund the credit card.

Wait your reply

Thanks
07-26-2009, 11:19 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
ok , I checked your login and see no downloaded files , all do you did browse the download section. please contact the billing department. I will disable your login until this is resolved.

Contact Us