Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] SEF joomla 1.5 compatibility

04-04-2009, 04:33 AM
# 1 (permalink)
jmsixt
I found that mod_tab_news was not implemented SEF url for joomla 1.5

I fixed it in file mod_tab_news.php,
just below is on sample of the modifications.

take the attached file for the complete evolution

Code:

//previous
//$url_content="index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=".$rows2[0]->id.$Itemid;
//modified
$url_content = ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($rows2[0]->id.":".JFilterOutput::stringURLSafe($rows2[0]->title),$rows2[0]->catid.":".JFilterOutput::stringURLSafe($rows2[0]->cattitle),$rows2[0]->sectionid );

JM Sixt
webmaster of logicielsetconseils.free.fr
Attached Files
File Type: zip mod_tab_news.zip (3.4 KB, 23 views)
04-04-2009, 11:13 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
thank you much , will upgrade downloads
04-24-2009, 07:32 AM
# 3 (permalink)
adderuss
Hello!

Thank you jmsix for that fixed error.

I used your code to fix that error but that code solve the problem only for 1st article. I have in one tab 3 articles now. All 3 articles had the same problem and now, after I used your code, 1st artcile link is ok and, the 2 (image+title link) articles below are steel showing domain.com/?task=view and afcourse 404 error.

Can you help me with that error to?

Thank`s a lot!
04-24-2009, 12:22 PM
# 4 (permalink)
jmsixt
Quote:
Originally Posted by adderuss
Hello!

Thank you jmsix for that fixed error.

I used your code to fix that error but that code solve the problem only for 1st article. I have in one tab 3 articles now. All 3 articles had the same problem and now, after I used your code, 1st artcile link is ok and, the 2 (image+title link) articles below are steel showing domain.com/?task=view and afcourse 404 error.

Can you help me with that error to?

Thank`s a lot!
I've no such problem, look at that link with the new version.

can you give me a link where I will be able to show the problem ?

jmsixt
webmaster of logiciesletconseils.free.fr
07-06-2009, 10:53 PM
# 5 (permalink)
silverkool
thank you dude. works fine!