Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Change Background Color

06-03-2009, 03:44 AM
# 1 (permalink)
moreeggm
Hello, I searched the forum but didn't see anything on this:

I'd like to change the main background color from the current beige to white.

Can someone let me know what I have to change please!

Many thanks in advance.
06-08-2009, 06:37 PM
# 3 (permalink)
moreeggm
Thanks Neo, I tried changing various codes but none seemed to have the desired affect. What are the names of the ones I need to change?
06-10-2009, 04:26 AM
# 4 (permalink)
moreeggm
Hello Neo.

I have successfully managed to change the background color and the solution had nothing to do with changing color codes in the CSS.

For anyone interested in doing this what you ACTUALLY have to do is edit an image called linija1.gif. You then need to edit sjena1.png to match the gradient for the shadow that runs along the top under the header.

Oh well, got there in the end!