Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Adjusting Image width on Sport line

06-01-2009, 06:16 AM
# 1 (permalink)
geolistics
I am interested in purchasing this template immediately but the problem is that the width of the images we have in stock for position ADVERT1 is not as big as on the demo. I have the following questions

1. Coud the image module resize to to fit images of smaller width?
2. Is there a way to make up for the width of smaller images either by placing the intro text on the right side with a dark background or something?

I really love this template but will appreciate any help on how to overcome problems of images with less width.

Regards,

Geolistics
06-01-2009, 05:31 PM
# 2 (permalink)
orion_
Hi
Look at this link.
There you find info about the YJNS1 module, and see that you can adjust the width and heigt of the module.

Sport Line - YJ NS1 Module
06-02-2009, 01:55 AM
# 3 (permalink)
geolistics
Thanks. That explains it