Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Monetizing joomla sites.

05-30-2009, 05:52 AM
# 1 (permalink)
yudhis
Hello,

I wish extension that could be monetizing joomla sites..

maybe amazon? like apf bridge, but more powerfull on its SEO and SEF features, such as its meta tag and its URL friendly..

like my website, by using amazon API, i create joomla book site.
but its limited to book category only because amazon use different stucture for each category.

or indeed? you can earn money as indeed publisher.
my friend tried to develop indeed API as extension, basically modifying from jobs salary. his website is JobSyndicates | Find Jobs online, Job Search and Syndication and i tried to make job search engine here: Job Search Engine

and there are so many affiliates out there such as CJ, ebay, SHopping?

or maybe template that SEO and adsense optimized?

There are many Internet Marketer out there use that kind of website as their primary earning.

With this kind of extension, I am sure will boost sign up to youjoomla, even for them who cant use joomla but use website to earn money..

This just a small idea for you to monetize joomla sites.
05-31-2009, 06:30 PM
# 2 (permalink)
jasontheman07
Hi,

I really like your friend's website jobsyndicates.com

I am also trying to build a job website with indeed to make money, but cannot find out how to do the XML results for indeed API !

How do you get the search results to open inside your site like that? I really want to be able to display the indeed search bar and the results in my site without going to indeed. this is much better way to make money than just the banner ads i have now.

Can you please help me? is there joomla extension for this?

Please take a look at my site: Job Seekers

also, once you sign up you get a link in your email which is:

Full Access to Over 1 Million Jobs

that is where you can search with indeed. i had to use wrapper with my publisher id just to keep my visitors on my site.

i really appreciate any help you can or advice and i hope i have been clear as what i want. also, dont worry about competition with your friend's site because i plan on only offering these indeed search results to recruiters once i can hire some. it is actually a recruiting site, and the jobs will just be on the side for job seekers.

thanks again for any help
jason