Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Trial of Free version - movies dont play

02-26-2009, 12:36 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Janykch
Ive downloaded the free version to test it out before purchasing pro version. I have installed the component as well as module.

When I test it, it displays the image as well as the details of the movies I have published but will not play. I have tried changing setting on the module end. Nothing happens and movies still do not play.

Any ideas?
03-05-2009, 09:49 AM
# 3 (permalink)
webxsposure
Same issue here. Nothing will play. Does someone have a fix? This would be a component I would probably purchase for a lot of sites I develop, but obviously not if it doesnt work!
03-05-2009, 09:50 AM
# 4 (permalink)
webxsposure
Did we come up for a fix for this issue? movies dont play!?

http://www.k-9cart.com/component/opt...ap/Itemid,131/
03-05-2009, 03:06 PM
# 5 (permalink)
xreu585g
I would like to buy the PRO edition... so, I today downloaded free version just to see hos it goes...

Everything is OK, execpt nothing play. Module, component and player are ok, but I can not play any video.

What to do?
03-05-2009, 03:17 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
to xreu585g and webxsposure , cannot help you if there is no link or demo , most likely either wrong file version or the video folder permission needs to be set to 777
05-19-2009, 04:21 AM
# 7 (permalink)
xterm305
neo could u tell me the absolute path to video folder? because im trying to upload but the movie folder doesnt exist and it wont create it cuz of permitions so if i know the path i do it manually and set the correct permitions to it thanks
05-23-2009, 04:35 AM
# 9 (permalink)
xbgshadow
hi im having the same prob with videos not player. can you tell me were and how you set the permission to 777???
05-23-2009, 05:55 AM
# 10 (permalink)
orion_
I do it on my server side

through c panel I can find the folder, click on in and get the option to change the permission.

you can also contact your host to ask

Bye O