Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] module V2 slide

01-22-2009, 04:04 PM
# 11 (permalink)
superws
In your demo when you click in a image you can see all black and the video start. in my website only go to a new window
01-22-2009, 04:32 PM
# 13 (permalink)
superws
I install in joomla 1.0 no work, i install in joomla 1.5 and say that

* JFolder::create: No se ha podido crear el directorio
* JInstaller::install: Fallo al crear el directorio \/home/proimag/public_html/web/plugins/content/bot_mb/css\
01-22-2009, 04:45 PM
# 14 (permalink)
superws
I install multimediabo in joomla 1.0 no work, i install in joomla 1.5 and say that

* JFolder::create: No se ha podido crear el directorio
* JInstaller::install: Fallo al crear el directorio \/home/proimag/public_html/web/plugins/content/bot_mb/css\
01-22-2009, 04:49 PM
# 15 (permalink)
neo
read forum rules and respnse time and dont doble post , you installed mambot on 1.0 but did not use the plugin , I downloaded the MB and instaled no issues , check your version
03-31-2009, 11:02 AM
# 16 (permalink)
trycage
Once Installed Slider 2.0 for joomla 1.5 I got

"JFolder::files: Path is not a folder"

and everything seems stucked

Please Help!!

Trycage!!
03-31-2009, 11:25 AM
# 17 (permalink)
neo
in media manager create folder name upload_slides , and upload images in that folder , than go to module
05-10-2009, 01:58 AM
# 18 (permalink)
lincoln
I see the effect in your demo but not in my website, i see in IE and mozilla.
my website address is=http://www.lincoln.edu.my/CMS/
05-22-2009, 12:26 AM
# 19 (permalink)
osoluche
Easy to install, greater on Firefox, but when i try on Iexplorer says "Internet Explorer, cannot open the web page, operation canceled"