Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Multimediabox 2.0 Released

05-18-2009, 06:43 PM
# 1 (permalink)
neo
Multimedia Box 2.0 is Joomla 1.5.x plugin that plays videos and stream video files from social sites in lightbox javascript effect. You can also show single images or image galleries, inline content, ajax content and web pages. This version of Multimedia Box for Joomla is enhanced with Multibox script from Iaian7.com which gives you more video power and sleek new style to catch the eye of your visitors .

And new Module for Multimedia Box released . You can use Mbox in modules now

See Demo and instructions
05-19-2009, 02:34 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
small CSS update for preloading image in between image sets

get the new download uninstall - install - publish
05-19-2009, 12:20 PM
# 3 (permalink)
orion_
Hi
Very nice one.
Needed to turn off popup blocker though, did not get any message about it,,tried to open pictures from demo, and they didn't open, so I found out it was the popup blocker..

This is only when I try to open images, not video images,,,they open up the player when clicked.

Went on the demo site from your yj frontpage, after allowing popups, and still can not open pictures in multibox on the bottom of the demo site, "Hollywood moment"

Look forward to start using this..
Bye O.
05-19-2009, 02:43 PM
# 5 (permalink)
orion_
IE 7 and google toolbar popup blocker

but even though I have the demo site as allowed, the beauties at the bottom do not want to open in multibox

O
ps tried in Ffox and it's no problem there..
05-19-2009, 02:46 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
I teste din all IE's and have my blocker ON for my demos , you must have additional block program . what is your antyvirus software ?
05-19-2009, 02:50 PM
# 7 (permalink)
orion_
AVG

I will turn all of this off an let you know..
05-19-2009, 03:02 PM
# 9 (permalink)
orion_
yes, normally I have no problem,,
now this works, when I turned the IE popup off...

I will upgrade my IE, and hopefully this is not a problem to worry about in general
Wery nice new template and cool stuff all over the site.

Bye :O
05-20-2009, 12:19 AM
# 10 (permalink)
globalspeak
Will MultiMedia Box 2 work with the TV guide Template?

Will it allow local flvs to be played in the lightbox?