Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Server Move , forum and downloads upgrades

03-05-2009, 12:56 PM
# 1 (permalink)
neo
OK , it is time to do some hard work ,

in order to make you more comfortable at Youjoomla.com , we have decided to move to a new dedicated box . So no more timeouts or CPU exceeded pages ( I hated these )

Server is ready and just waiting for DNS change we will be done most likely over the weekend.

On a new server, Vbulletin will be waiting for you and improved download section.

We will let you know when we are about to turn the switch on and walk you trough possible DNS flush troubles if any .

See you in our new home
03-09-2009, 07:10 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
ok we are in last testing stage , if someone would like to help out and test for us please send us an email youjoomla@gmail.com

we just need you to browse the site on a new server and click around

thank you
03-20-2009, 05:43 AM
# 3 (permalink)
neo
OK. All set , DNS changed , all subs checked , and download section ooo the download section
03-20-2009, 11:51 AM
# 4 (permalink)
jeff21up
Great job Neo, love the theme fits in perfectly, please see PM
Jeff
03-28-2009, 03:04 PM
# 5 (permalink)
Ardoris
New Forum looks nice.
I can see you've been working your butts off
03-28-2009, 03:57 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
thnx ardoris! you where on vacation?
03-30-2009, 06:56 PM
# 7 (permalink)
Ardoris
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
thnx ardoris! you where on vacation?
I wish and I need one real bad
Been busy meeting "potential" local investors for my project.