Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

I did it! You did it!

02-25-2009, 01:23 PM
# 1 (permalink)
scribess1
Hi Neo,

Just wanted to say that I finally finally \get\ the structure of these templates, it hasnt been easy. When I started all I knew was Dreamweaver, a little html and css, but not much more. Ive spent the better part of two months struggling to try to figure out what most of the joomla books really dont tell you. That is -- it takes rolling up the sleeves and a very hands-on approach to understand all this. There is no way around it, its not easy, but these templates are built well and the database is very powerful. Im glad ive put in the extra time to learn this skill.

You have such patience. Lately....when I come across a problem thats hasnt been addressed in forums -- if I find the answer before you give it to me, I post it as solved so maybe other members can gain something from my headaches

Anyway Neo, wish you all the best... Dee