Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

02-17-2009, 06:30 PM
# 1 (permalink)
I need someone to explain how I embed the sideshow onto a page. Where do I input the code so it launches when the page is viewed?
02-17-2009, 06:34 PM
# 2 (permalink)
install the module in administrator , read instruction after install ,
in module manager assign Image SLider V2 to any template module position and page you want it to be visible , adjust slider width and height , choose images to slide
02-20-2009, 07:19 PM
# 3 (permalink)
I have followed the instructions and I have created a folder in the media manager called \upload_slides\.

I know I have to have some html code on the article page for joomla to know to launch the slide show but I dont know what the html code is...

any help?
02-21-2009, 01:16 PM
# 4 (permalink)
publish the module in the module position you need ,
example , left , resize the module to fit the module position size