Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

{Solved} Change background color of modules?

01-25-2009, 03:39 PM
# 1 (permalink)
scribess1
Hi Neo,

Templates are superb!

Its taken a while for me to catch on to Joomla things, but I am gaining relative speed with this and I actually like the process of learning so it hasnt been too stressful! Still, Id love to see a way to change out module background color with one click. I asked this question before and your answer seemed more advanced than I can handle right now. Im afraid Ill blow something up if I mess around with it too much! Thanks again
01-28-2009, 10:55 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
hehhe , well it is on click , every module has additional params in settings and you can always use premade module styles by applying the class to it , for example _yj1 module goes red from gray, to make own modules all you need is additional module styles

.moduletable_yourclass or

.module_yourclass for rounded modules which if in template generates 4 divs

you must know some CSS for own mods edit