Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Joomla Sites Showcase - joomlacase.com

01-21-2009, 08:06 AM
# 1 (permalink)
yudhis
JoomlaCase, which is chosen as inpiration site for joomla by smashing magazine, is proudly using youjoomla now.

site URL: www.joomlacase.com

Site title: Joomla sites showcase

Template: Youjoomla INstock

Component: sobi2

Modul: standart + YOOlogin

Plugin: J! 1.5 TP xtypo, sobi2sef

Custom Development:
custom Sobi2 vcard template.
custom Sobi2 detailview template.
sobi2 images watermark + sobi2 core hack
custom sobi2 review plugin
Page rank and alexa badge on Sobi2 Detail view template.
Integrated External Comment System Intense debate on sobi.

description
JoomlaCase.com is a joomla showcase where you can see and show beautiful joomla design both in original design showcase or modified design showcase of open souce template.

Dont forget to submit your website to share the inspiration to the other..
01-21-2009, 12:21 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
Very nice and clean. Add suffix -nav to top menu module \Advertise with us\ a link to us in footer would not hurt
01-21-2009, 04:02 PM
# 4 (permalink)
yudhis
Just adding link to youjoomla in credit page

Quote:
I like that sobi template wanna share ?
of course neo, but i cant share the CSS and images file.. just want my site be Unique. :kiss:
if you like the template php file, i can send you privately, not on this forum, for your own use..