Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

JClick Real Estate site!

01-04-2009, 09:39 AM
# 1 (permalink)
usrea0
Drum Roll!! Cymbal Crash -

Http://texasrealestateservices.com just went on-line! Already generating qualified leads!

Hey, Neo, please say thanks to your crew for their awesome work. Cant wait to see the new Real Estate template. [img size=295]http://www.youjoomla.com/images/fbfiles/images/Logo.gif[/img]
01-05-2009, 12:02 AM
# 3 (permalink)
usrea0
Im restoring my backup/test site to see whats happening. If I publish the Virtual Tour in the top position, it disappears.

Im sure Ive goofed on something. By the by, what is the name of the \Sponsored by\ extension on your /demo/youjoomla.com/. I like the size of the blocks.

Paul
01-16-2009, 10:04 PM
# 4 (permalink)
usrea0
Ive tried the module in the \top\ position and the module disappears. Any ideas? Not to high a priority right now, have a lot of other stuff on my plate.
01-21-2009, 12:49 AM
# 6 (permalink)
usrea0
re-downloaded, published Front Page Slide Show, and several other modules in the \top\ position, and they disappear. Even set up a completely new test install.

Im not going to spend too much more time on it. I need to get other Realtors« in our company educated on how to use the site. Also will be working on getting the CMS bridge to Open Realty working as well.

Waiting to go full tilt into the Realtor« Template to make a big conversion.