Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Tabs Carousel- Using less than 5 tabs

01-05-2009, 07:05 PM
# 1 (permalink)
uoftjerome
I was simply wondering how to get just 4 tabs to display in this module? Right now, the 5th tab still displays, and it is blank- I want to get rid of this tab entirely.

Help would be very much appreciated!

I am using Joomla 1.5, and am a paying member of the club. Site viewable here---> http://webapps-dev.utsc.utoronto.ca/admissions
01-05-2009, 07:41 PM
# 2 (permalink)
uoftjerome
I wanted to clarify: The problem only occurs on firefox- not IE. And, I have also deleted the fifth tab position from my templatedetails.xml file.
01-05-2009, 07:45 PM
# 3 (permalink)
neo
remove the fifth tab from ,
modules/mod_tabs_carousel/mod_tabs_carousel.php

line 43

Code:

[*]<a id=\link5\ href=\#\ name=\link5\><?php echo $title5?></a>
01-06-2009, 12:30 PM
# 4 (permalink)
uoftjerome
Thanks for the quick response. Something very strange seems to be happening when I delete the above line of code. The fifth tab disappears as it should, however, so does my Youjoomla video player that is on the right column. Instead of showing the videos, it simply displays the preloader saying \Newsline 2 video is loading\. Any ideas?