Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Basic setup instructions needed for YJ Whois mod

12-29-2008, 02:14 AM
# 1 (permalink)
hqprinting
Im sure I may be overlooking it, but I cannot find any instructions on how to set this module up at all, nor are there any user definable parameters. I installed this as a part of the J1.5 H-Connect demo install. The other odd thing is that the description in the module is \Domain Lookup Module for Joomla 1.0.x\. Do I need to update this to the 1.5.x version?
To be specific, the lookup function works, but I need to know how to configure it to use a registrar that I specify rather than the default one. I dont know which one yet as I dont have a registrar affiliate account, but Ill sign up for one once this is working. Thanks a lot (and please let me know where I should have gone to get this info if there is a place).
12-29-2008, 02:39 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
no that is just description no need to change anything, changing registrar will not work many of us tried it , you might want to try , http://www.phpf1.com/product/domain-whois-script.html

since the module was made based on Max script