Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] SportLine Tab Carousel - Not working

12-02-2008, 08:57 PM
# 1 (permalink)
siddhayatan
Hello,
I appreciate your patience with my new-to-joomla self.
Per rules, heres the information:

Version: Joomla 1.5.7

I am using SportLine Template with SL Tab Carousel 1.5.

Ive read the threads, and copied all useful advice. Matter of fact, I am testing the tabs carousel, exactly with advice given, and still am having problems.

The SportLine template automatically creates module positions: tab1, tab2, tab3, tab4, tab4. When I put a (test) module to that position, with the right setup for the tab carousel module, it should work correctly, since everything is pointed to each other.
The only thing that comes up is the first tab (tab1), with the rest not \tabbing.\

With all modules pointing to the correct reference, and position, why does it not work?
Ive uninstalled/reinstalled SL tab carousel, but it didnt change anything.

Thank you for your help in advance.
I will try and post pictures if I can of my setup.

sid

[file name=Modules.zip size=86541]http://www.youjoomla.com/images/fbfiles/files/Modules.zip[/file]
12-02-2008, 10:58 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
simple solution , each of our modules is asking if mootools is loaded , set all of them to disable. you have 6 instances of mootools loading on your site
12-03-2008, 09:44 AM
# 3 (permalink)
siddhayatan
Thanks Neo, I appreciate your time.
12-03-2008, 01:20 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
any time ,
you might want to check your site content, all internet protections software , Norton, Kaspersky and so on are blocking your website
12-03-2008, 02:55 PM
# 5 (permalink)
siddhayatan
Thanks Neo, for letting me know, I had no idea.