Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

SOLVED:Trouble with norwegian letters in heading.

03-28-2008, 07:53 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Glimmerman
Hi,

I started my membership today and are very happy with the templates.

But when i installed Newsline and started to add my own articles i found som errors..

[img size=276]http://www.youjoomla.com/images/fbfiles/images/missing_letters1.jpg[/img]

The text marked with red is a H3 header and the text should be \Sigar Form/Strrelser\

Anyway to fix this ??
03-28-2008, 07:59 AM
# 4 (permalink)
Glimmerman
No its not. :-)

Your template is removing the norwegian letters on some4 headings, this on is H3 header.

Original text: Sigar Form/Strrelser
With your template: Sigar Form/Strrelser
03-28-2008, 08:06 AM
# 6 (permalink)
Glimmerman
Yes Norwegian is my primary language.

When switching back to the standard Joomla 1.5 template everything is ok.
03-28-2008, 08:15 AM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
give me a link please , I see charset set to UTF-8 and language output comes fine , or give me some line in Norwegian , I want to test on my server
also link to Norvergian language if you have it
02-18-2011, 11:46 AM
# 8 (permalink)
orion_
Hello

Please read forum rules.

Do not post in someone Else's thread
Give link to your installation for support
What template are you using?
02-18-2011, 12:42 PM
# 9 (permalink)
kel_rapunzel
I am so sorry for the posting.

I have been trying to solve the problem 2 days but couldn't find any solution, so I have removed the you travel template. If you can help about the problem I may install it again. Everything is ok but Turkish characters (ie. , , , etc.) don't appear in Headings.
02-18-2011, 01:04 PM
# 10 (permalink)
orion_
Well that explains it

The youtravel template is using Cufon Fonts and you would have to download the propper version of them to work with your language.