Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Rollo: Display problem in Arabic category titles

09-29-2016, 01:46 PM
# 1 (permalink)
Panorama
Hello;
I install Rollo Template for joomla website 100% Arabic site administrator and not multilings.
The problem is when I created the Arabic language category is not displayed in the color rectangle as seen in the original site.
In the example image I took I just changed on:
Tire Menu: Sport > رياضة
Category: Sport > رياضة
What is the configuration to make the site compatible 100% Arabic without losing any Detailed Look.
Thank you and best regards

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: http://www.radio-panorama.com

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture d’écran .jpg (16.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Capture d’écran_2 .jpg (20.6 KB, 6 views)
10-03-2016, 08:36 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello Panorama.
We added the category bg with js code.
As you can see here http://www.radio-panorama.com/templa.../src/styles.js at the /* Category color */ add in your content and add the background that you need.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
10-07-2016, 04:36 AM
# 3 (permalink)
Panorama
Hello;
at first I must thank you for your technical intervention that was carried out with success.
Deuxièmme a request for the module "Phone and subscribe" my question is how I can add more boxes, I tried with several configurations but no result.
Look at the attached image.
cordially

<div class="yjsg-row">
<div class="yjsg-col-2-5">
<p><a href="index.php?option=com_wrapper&amp;view=wrappe r&amp;Itemid=422&amp;lang=fr">EN DIRECT</a></p>
</div>
<div class="yjsg-col-2-5"><a href="#" class="subscribe-trigger">Newsletters</a></div>
</div>
<div class="subscribe-block"><a href="#" class="subscribe-trigger-close"><span class="fa fa-times"></span></a><form action="#" method="get"><label>Adresse E-mail</label> <input type="text" value="" class="inputbox_email" /> <button type="submit" value="Subscribe" class="button">S'abonner</button></form></div>
<div class="yjsg-col-2-5">
<p><a href="#" class="subscribe-trigger">En arabe</a></p>
</div>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1-Capture d’écran .jpg (11.1 KB, 4 views)
10-10-2016, 08:51 AM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
You can use the grid system http://yjsimplegrid.com/add-ons/grid-system.html
If you need more then two just change the column class and it should work.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
10-25-2016, 08:54 AM
# 5 (permalink)
Panorama
Hello;
How to create a photo gallery for Rollo.
I created it:
<div class="yjsg-row">
<div class="yjsg-col-1-5">[yjsgimgs image="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_small11.jpg" class="yjsg-lightbox-items" title="" link="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_big11.jpg" target="" effect="none"] [yjsgimgs image="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_small12.jpg" class="yjsg-lightbox-items" title="" link="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_big12.jpg" target="" effect="none"]</div>
<div class="yjsg-col-1-5">[yjsgimgs image="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_small13.jpg" class="yjsg-lightbox-items" title="" link="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_big13.jpg" target="" effect="none"] [yjsgimgs image="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_small14.jpg" class="yjsg-lightbox-items" title="" link="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_big14.jpg" target="" effect="none"]</div>
<div class="yjsg-col-1-5">[yjsgimgs image="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_small15.jpg" class="yjsg-lightbox-items" title="" link="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_big15.jpg" target="" effect="none"] [yjsgimgs image="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_small16.jpg" class="yjsg-lightbox-items" title="" link="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_big16.jpg" target="" effect="none"]</div>
<div class="yjsg-col-1-5">[yjsgimgs image="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_small17.jpg" class="yjsg-lightbox-items" title="" link="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_big17.jpg" target="" effect="none"] [yjsgimgs image="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_small18.jpg" class="yjsg-lightbox-items" title="" link="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_big18.jpg" target="" effect="none"]</div>
<div class="yjsg-col-1-5">[yjsgimgs image="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_small19.jpg" class="yjsg-lightbox-items" title="" link="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_big19.jpg" target="" effect="none"] [yjsgimgs image="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_small20.jpg" class="yjsg-lightbox-items" title="" link="images/galerie_photo/r-p_1/r-p_big20.jpg" target="" effect="none"]</div>
</div>
But every time when I publish the site it happens this problem:
500 internal Serveur Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, example@www.your-site.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
I thank you in advance