Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Social icons / extension

03-10-2015, 03:08 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Admin3D
Hi,
iam planning to upgrade my site to Joomla 3.x and for this process i also choose one of your "free" template (eximium), really nice job! Clean and powerful! But iam missing an option for social icons in the top header and because iam not an expert in css and so on language its different for me to achieve this without some extension or help.

It would be great if you had an extension or already pre-define social sharing

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: n/a

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
03-11-2015, 05:38 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello Admin3D.
Right now we don't have a socials sharing extensions that can be used, but we will have that on the list.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
03-11-2015, 03:26 PM
# 3 (permalink)
Admin3D
Hi,
thank you for the answer . I managed to do it somehow, quite easy i think .... will share the result after it will be online.

thank you again, your work is amazing!
03-27-2015, 03:34 AM
# 4 (permalink)
paulrobillard
yes that is essential ! i'm surprised not to find one actually :/
this said i'm new to joomla from wpress and very happy to have chosen youjoomla
keep up the good work.