Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

wish: new template for club/association

10-30-2014, 04:39 PM
# 1 (permalink)
Hotfox

i would like redesign the website of our basketball club but cannot find a suitable template that fulfills my requirements.

- style like template Dailynews
- header backgriund in white (for clean logo)
- variation of link /vasis colors like newer templates
- style of menu in responsive mode (tablet, smartphone) modern and styled with css (like at other template providers)

dailynews would fit if i could change colors.

but i'm missing a modern and new "news" template for clubs and associations.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: WordPress 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: not yet

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
10-31-2014, 07:30 AM
# 3 (permalink)
Hotfox

Hi Neo
you're right ... when I install the template then I can change the colors. I saw the template demo and there you cannot change like in the new one.
Nevertheless, the template itself looks "for me" a little bit "old-fashioned" ... I like very much Kickoff .. so I'll post my questions in the forum.
Thanks anyway.
Bob