Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Login Module in Accordian Side Menu

09-03-2014, 10:41 AM
# 1 (permalink)
achartier
When I attempt to get to the login module via the accordian side menu in the framework demo the form will not open, clicking the link is ineffective.

Works fine from the main menu.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: unavaliable

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
09-03-2014, 10:54 AM
# 3 (permalink)
achartier
No, that link works OK, it is the one from Features->Mega Menu->Group 1->Group 1 Link 2->Module Sample.

In the menu at top this sequence displays the login menu as a pop up.

I am using Firefox 31.0
09-03-2014, 11:07 AM
# 5 (permalink)
achartier
Neo, both of those screen shots are the same and both show screen shots from the main menu. I am referring to the same links on the accordion side menu reached via the off canvas link at the top left of the home page.
09-03-2014, 12:29 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
ah ok , well the side menu is not mega menu so the login form is not able to be loaded there
it is only the joomla menu without module in menu possibility
09-03-2014, 08:01 PM
# 7 (permalink)
achartier
Ah, OK. It wasn't clear in the documentation that this is so.

Thanks for clarifying.