Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Grids/position

04-24-2014, 11:55 AM
# 1 (permalink)
sustec
Hi,

First place, thank you very much for your attention and for the template.

There are some problems with the grids or positions, before to change nothing in the template or settings, appear in the page few error lines showing:
Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/newsport/public_html/templates/baseline/yjsgcore/lib/yjsg_loadgrids.php on line 247

Besides when I try to assign a position to a module, it does not show. I tried with few positions (header, top1, top2, adv1, user11), in someones it just does not appear in other even show a new error line:
Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/newsport/public_html/templates/baseline/yjsgcore/lib/yjsg_loadgrids.php on line 254

But for example, seems that 'footer' showed it properly.

Right now, I set as proof for you:
- 'select language' module on the 'footer' (does appear)
- 'access form' on 'adv1' (shows a new error line)
- 'image module' on 'header' (does not show)

I hope there is something that can be do to solve it!

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: newsport.es

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
04-24-2014, 12:10 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
advise of exact joomla version please
and YJSG version
and when did you get the file/files

there was fix for this long time ago
js error in admin is not letting you save thus the positions are not rendered properly
04-24-2014, 12:24 PM
# 3 (permalink)
sustec
Hi,

Joomla version: Joomla! 3.2.2 Stable [ Ember ] 6-February-2014
PHP version: 5.3.27
Database: MySQLi 5.1.69-cll
YJSG version: 1.0.16

I did download the file months ago, but I looked in your forums and read about update it, so today I deleted template Baseline downloaded a new file, and it was installed again.
It was downloaded from:
http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla-temp...1-7-and-up-623

Thank you,
04-24-2014, 12:42 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
I am on 3.2.3
Screenshot by Lightshot

donwloaded that file
and no issues
Screenshot by Lightshot
http://prntscr.com/3d0iko

do hard refresh if you were reinstalling template
since that bug is JS related so if you have old JS file cached you will still have an issue

if nothing works , PM me admin info
04-24-2014, 01:38 PM
# 5 (permalink)
sustec
Hi,

Thank you.

It was something strange.
I updated to Joomla v.3.2.3 and I cleaned chache through all the ways I know, but it did not work.
So I deleted the template and installed it again. Then it works fine. However I went in template style and inside the tab 'Top Menu' I changed the default top menu from 'Menu de Usuario' to 'Menu ES' (is the menu which has elements), I saved and then the errors appears again.
Even I back to set the former menu 'Menu de Usuario' and cleaned cache but the errors hold.
I were so surprised, that I deleted the template to install it again, and checked that after installation it is ok but once I change the default top menu errors appears, even if I back to former menu choice.

I sent you user access data as a PM.

Thank you,
04-24-2014, 02:27 PM
# 8 (permalink)
neo
I cant duplicate this on my server at all
please describe all steps from beging to end

what did you install first
what did you update
where did you get the joomla installation from
04-24-2014, 02:35 PM
# 9 (permalink)
sustec
Hi,

Joomla update was made automatically, I mean I updated it from the "configuration/update joomla" and it got the last version, I don't know where is the source.

I updated first joomla as you advised, and after I clean cache, nothing happened so I deleted and installed again the template.
At this point errors were solved, however once I change the default top menu of the style, the errors appear again.

Is it what you asked?

Kind regards,
04-24-2014, 02:38 PM
# 10 (permalink)
neo
no what I mean is where did you get the actual Joomla install
did you install our demo and updated from 2.5.x to 3.x
did you download joomla from Joomla.org
or ?