Added Style is not recognized
I downloaded the Joogrids Joomla! 1.6/1.7 template, version 1.0 Initial Release the other day.
I added a style, following the instructions in new.css.
Problem: the template does not use it.
I can select the style in the Style menu, but it does not find the css files that I created for it. I checked the name and the location, I changed settings. No joy. In stead the template uses the Metal style settings, even when I change the default to the new style in templateDetails.xml
When I change the settings in the Mesh style, they do work.
This is my system:
PHP gebouwd op Linux server33.firstfind.nl 2.6.26-2-686-bigmem #1 SMP Sat Jun 11 15:00:52 UTC 2011 i686
Database versie 5.0.84-0.dotdeb.0-log
Database collatie utf8_general_ci
PHP versie 5.2.12-0.dotdeb.0
WebServer naar PHP interface apache2handler
Joomla! versie Joomla! 1.7.0 Stable [ Ember ] 19-Jul-2011 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform versie Joomla Platform 11.1 Stable+Modified [ Ember ] 01-Jun-2011 06:00 GMT
Gebruikersagent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.782.220 Safari/535.1
Seems like you forgot to add the style to all the files necessary so lets make sure that you don't. These are all the steps you need to do to add a new style to the template.
1.Add a new css color style.
1. Copy gray.css rename it to your new style and save it. Rename all intances of word gray to new style name (nova)
2. open templatedetails.xml find style with parameters
#168 change new to new style name (nova)
3.Open yjsgcore/yjsg_styleswither.php copy and then rename all instances of word gray to new style (nova)
4. Open css/compress.php copy and then rename all instances of word gray to new style name (nova)
5. Go to template name/images folder copy folder name gray , paste and rename gray copy folder to new style name (nova)
6. Go to template menager set new style as defult hit apply chek front page source make sure nova.css is being called - This is optional, if you don't want that style to be default you don't have to make it default.
7. You also have to make a menu link for the new style so that you can change between styles.
Please, tell me if you have done all these things.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.