anyone that has lang issue , if you could , please pack the php.ini file from your server , this will help us nail the setting that is missing
Apache 2.2.11, PHP 5.3.0
"Exceeds your quota by 3.2 KB."
There you are.
Please remove the attachement after download.
ok , there was a change from php 5.2.x to 5.3.x in parse_ini_file
changelog from 5.2.5 to 5.3.0:
o Added 3rd optional parameter to parse_ini_file() to
specify the scanning mode of INI_SCANNER_NORMAL or INI_SCANNER_RAW. In
raw mode option values and section values are treated as-is.
* Added parse_ini_string() function. (grange at lemonde dot fr,
* Fixed bug #46347 (parse_ini_file() doesn't support * in keys).
* Fixed bug #45384 (parse_ini_file will result in parse error with
no trailing newline). (Arnaud)
* Fixed bug #44842 (parse_ini_file keys that start/end with
* Fixed bug #44575 (parse_ini_file comment # line problems). (Arnaud)
* Fixed bug #45956 (parse_ini_file() does not return false with
syntax errors in parsed file).
and i finally have the same as you guys , il adjust the lang files and advise
ok and I fund real issue , it is not div class or # , only the space between the param DESKTOP MODE should be DESKTOP_MODE , and 1 question mark NO ACCOUNT YET? should be NO_ACCOUNT_YET so the fixes are easier
OK , fix is up , now , I fund out that this happens only on 5.3.0 -5.3.3 , this was php parse_ini_file() bug and seems fixed from 5.3.3
due to this we cannot say that it is grid bug but the php bug , so we will not change the grid version.
Since we cannot know what php version you will have, we updated all 1.6 templates/demos ,
the fix is very simple ,
open all 4 files you see and find the text call you previously changed , simply add underscore where you see the empty space
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.