Youjoomla Support Forums (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/index.php)
-   YJ Movie Studio Free version (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   [SOLVED] Can I Put my Site Logo on the Videos? (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/showthread.php?t=5371)

fazza3_rak 01-19-2010 07:02 AM

[SOLVED] Can I Put my Site Logo on the Videos?
 
Hello

I apologize to write this topic here , but I have no permission to write there and I don't know why !!

any way I have just one question

is there any method to put my site logo on the videos?

I mean when the video starts, NOT when it loads

I extremely need it

and thank you :)

jaycburton 01-19-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fazza3_rak (Post 23704)
Hello

I apologize to write this topic here , but I have no permission to write there and I don't know why !!

any way I have just one question

is there any method to put my site logo on the videos?

I mean when the video starts, NOT when it loads

I extremely need it

and thank you :)

Hi - Which version of the file did you download? Please post the link to the download so I can make sure you got the latest files.

fazza3_rak 01-19-2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaycburton (Post 23714)
Hi - Which version of the file did you download? Please post the link to the download so I can make sure you got the latest files.

mmm

I have v 1.0

is there any way?

fazza3_rak 01-24-2010 06:49 AM

Any reply please ?

orion_ 01-24-2010 07:34 AM

Hello

As jaycburton requested, the support needs link to your installation to be able to help you.

jaycburton 01-24-2010 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fazza3_rak (Post 23882)
Any reply please ?

Free extensions are supported only if bugs are found in the extensions. No other support is offered. Ill look into why you couldn't post in the forum for YJ Movie Studio.

jaycburton 02-01-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaycburton (Post 23890)
Free extensions are supported only if bugs are found in the extensions. No other support is offered. Ill look into why you couldn't post in the forum for YJ Movie Studio.

Hi - The issue about why you couldn't post in the correct forum should be resolved by now. I have moved your post to the correct forum.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.