Youjoomla Support Forums (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/index.php)
-   I wish! (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   some suggestion (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/showthread.php?t=4663)

zaodao 11-01-2009 02:23 AM

some suggestion

hello,i am from china,and i know many chinese want to use joomla to build websites,i can download club templates from some warez site such as *****
but i still join the golden member yesterday because i really love youjoomla's creative templates
and i have some suggestions:

1 color,the color often have blue,red,yellow,LIME,brown

most of the templates has these same color,and these color sometime looks not beautiful with the templates,we need more color styles

2 navigation menus

some other joomla templates company have nice mega navigation menus,such as rockettheme and yootools
Infuse - Stunning and Unique
YOOtheme Demo Server - Symphony
have a nice mega menus
and i also like the navigation menu like
TYPO3 Agency & Provider - AOE media GmbH - Marketleader for TYPO3 in Europe - TYPO3 - World's most used Enterprise CMS

3 css files

you wrote all css in one line
such as
@import url("layout.css"); /*layout css file*/@import url("menus.css"); /*menu css file*/@import url("typo.css"); /*typo css file*/body {text-align:left; /*center hack*/padding:0; margin:0 0 0px 0;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#555555; line-height:18px;background-color:#FFFFFF;}/* JOOMLA! STYLING--------------------- */a:focus

it's very hard to read and modify css files
can you wrote css like this:
#system-debug div{font-size:11px}
.invalid{border-color:#f00}
label.invalid{color:#f00}
#editor-xtd-buttons{padding:5px}
.button2-left,
.button2-right,

it's much better than one line
PS (yourbizz's css is better than other template's css)

4 Chinese fonts and style problem

if i change the menu name and some modules title into chinese ,it's become very small,and then i set the menu font size into 14px,it become very large,makes it look quite bad

5 need more modules

i want to make a travel site with joomla
like 旅游休闲频道_腾讯·大成网
it has many modules,so please create more modules for clients who need to do a large site

neo 11-01-2009 02:56 AM

about menus , we will have more options soon , about css , the files template use is compressed , there are uncompressed ones with comments in nocompress folder

zaodao 11-07-2009 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo (Post 20908)
about menus , we will have more options soon , about css , the files template use is compressed , there are uncompressed ones with comments in nocompress folder

the compressed css file is hard to modify,we need to change the color,font,background color and images,so a clean css file is needed.

neo 11-07-2009 01:26 AM

please read my post again

zaodao 11-07-2009 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo (Post 21152)
please read my post again

sorry i have noticed there are a uncompressed folder

zaodao 11-07-2009 05:24 AM

all css,php file is not utf8 coded,please change it into utf8,i spend a lot of time to change files into utf8.

toza63 11-07-2009 05:30 AM

dude you have no idea what you are talking about , why is there a need for css or php utf? template outputs are utf-8 , get a book