Youjoomla Support Forums (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/index.php)
-   Joomla Tutorials (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   YJNS 5.0 Modification Help (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/showthread.php?t=4494)

mangaa 10-06-2009 07:04 AM

YJNS 5.0 Modification Help

Hey you guys, I would like to use YJNS 5.0 little differently. It's not much of a difference, no need to edit any CSS or anything at all. I just want to use it from Category to Section. Like currently it only catches the Category articles. But I want to have it on the home page and make it able to catch Section news.

Any help is greatly appreciated :D

mangaa 10-06-2009 08:35 AM

oh come on. No one?

mangaa 10-07-2009 06:33 AM

no one? Oh come on. Ok, if anyone gets this done for me, and also there's one more thing. I'm willing to give away YouJoomla.me domain. I have written several emails to YouJoomla guys about how I think YouJoomla.me belongs to them, and can have it instead of some module, they never replied. So, I'm gonna say maybe some of you can have YouJoomla.me and help me modify YJNS 5.0

orion_ 10-07-2009 06:47 AM

Have you ever read this?

Joomla Support Forums - Announcements in Forum : Announcements

mangaa 10-07-2009 11:25 AM

have you have any knowledge what a member or a customer means? worst support ever!

neo 10-07-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangaa (Post 20251)
have you have any knowledge what a member or a customer means? worst support ever!

if you are a customer follow forum rules like everyone else please and post required info

mangaa 10-07-2009 08:04 PM

First I have posted required info. Excuse me! No one has helped until now, as far as I know no one does really read Rules! As a web admin, and a web developer you should know it very well. Instead of saying positive things, and showing useful tutorial you guys are just being lazy saying things that makes the situation worse!

Please delete this account, I'm also going to not renew my subscription plan, and since you guys act this way and have lots of rules (damn old school!) will tell out how you guys are in other forums.

Template copyright removal? LOL!!!

Good luck you guys,

neo 10-08-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangaa (Post 20275)
First I have posted required info. Excuse me! No one has helped until now, as far as I know no one does really read Rules! As a web admin, and a web developer you should know it very well. Instead of saying positive things, and showing useful tutorial you guys are just being lazy saying things that makes the situation worse!

Please delete this account, I'm also going to not renew my subscription plan, and since you guys act this way and have lots of rules (damn old school!) will tell out how you guys are in other forums.

Template copyright removal? LOL!!!

Good luck you guys,

you where never a customer but a illegal download user so yes we are glad that you will be gone , cheers!