4 presales questions
I'm a Yootheme member since several years, but one of the many who are frustrated with YT's "Pro" attempt. So, I'm looking for a new Joomla template club for the majority of my work. There are some to choose from, and from what I see, YJ could definitely work well for me.
However, neither is YJ "cheap", nor do I know enough about it to commit to spending hundreds of dollars right away. So, here are a few questions:
1. I'm thinking to start with a Gold or Platinum membership for one of my own domains to see how it's going, then upgrade to Developer.
Q: Is it generally possible to upgrade a membership mid-term, and if so, what's the conditions/price?
2. I've downloaded the free Eximium template to check out the framework and backend and, again, I like what I'm seeing. However, when upgrading to the latest Joomla and YJ framework, all modules became inaccessible in the module manager. Ok, Eximium is old, but it states compatibility with "J 3.X.".
Q: How long "backwards" do you maintain templates in case of new Joomla versions? (Of course, it'd be frustrating if only few latest templates would continue working in case of a new Joomla release...)
3. Teamspot is a template I'm eyeing for a first trial. But when testing the demo on iOS, there are two issues on both iPhone and iPad:
a. After loading the demo, Teamspot is completely "frozen", irresponsive. No scrolling is possible, neither menu nor scroll button are working. Q: Any fix on the way?
b. With Teamspot but also other templates, the main menu on smaller screens is a single dropdown, which is generally bad with longer, more complex menu structures, and plain horrible in iOS. Q: Would a "regular" offcanvas menu also be available?
That's it for now. I'd greatly appreciate a quick response to be able to make a decision and move on. Many thanks in advance!
Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes
1. You can upgrade any time and discount is $50.00 for members
2. If there are issues they will be fixed currently no one reported anything like that
, all templates are 1.7 and UP so pretty long
3. Also will be looked at , if no one reports a bug we cant fix it right? But it will be looked at now .
You have side panels modules which you can use any time , Check out the framework
Thank you for your very prompt response on a Sunday!
Re. 3b, when you're saying
Not a deal breaker as I'm sure I'll manage to borrow the code from another template and add it to an override. Or is that a no-no due to JS conflicts or so?
Sent you an email on another subject as well earlier... sorry for being such a pest, haha. Many thanks again!
Teamspot template fix will be released today, including the full page scroll issue on IOS.
As for the menu you can use as Neo said you can enable the menu inside the side panel, offcanvas.
Will be waiting for a reply to my email then. ;)
New template version is out.
Please backup first if you made some changes.
Thanks for the note, arefund. Tried it, and it works now.
Great, but I'm still in "pre-sales mode", still waiting for a response to my email before deciding to purchase a membership with you guys. Maybe I'll hear back soon? Would be nice.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:54 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.